IzzitUp is based on the GNU Public License v3.0 license.
In addition to the above license you agree to the following conditions if you decide to use or modify IzzitUp:
- You may NOT alter or disable code, comments, references, statements and displays related to the:
- Application information (name, version)
- Author’s information (name, URL, e-mail)
- Author’s copyright
- “Powered by” information in the footer
- About page
- Licensing or license restrictions
- You may alter the footer copyright name.
- Creation of modifications are allowed for personal use but does not change the license agreements or usage classification (personal, commercial). All conditions still apply.
- Usage of modifications under different license conditions than the original are not allowed and still require the same license fee.
- Distribution of modifications are not allowed.
Applying for a License
How to apply for a license is described here:
For non-commercial use, IzzitUp can be licensed for free to be run on one host.
For commercial use, IzzitUp can be licensed for € 144 / year to be run on one host.
Support issues for IzzitUp can be submitted on Lewe.com Support: https://georgelewe.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/5
Basic support is provided for non-commercial licenses. Basic support will be provided on a best-effort basis.
Priority support is provided for commercial licenses. Priority support issues will be addressed before basic support issues.